A. JANET WICE; M.Ed., M.A.
(Practicing since 1984)
Psychotherapy & Healing (LPC, LMFT)
Body-Mind Therapy (BC-DMT)
Stress & Mood Management
Relaxation & Meditation
Janet Wice is a Licensed Psychotherapist and a Board Certified Body-Mind Therapist who trained at New York University. She is currently a private practitioner and instructor in the Atlanta area. She is professionally affiliated with Georgia State University's Development and Wellness Program where she teaches yoga and meditation classes.
Atlanta, Georgia, Northlake Area
- Anxiety (OCD, PTSD)
- Anger Management
- Family Issues
- Mood Instability
- Eating Disorders
- Life Transitions
- Other Body-Mind-Spirit Issues
- Young Adults
Practice Aims & Purpose
- Trusting your authentic nature.
- Self awareness through conscious life experiences.
- Therapeutic exploration of thoughts, feelings, beliefs & needs.
- Communication, Trust and Comfort.
- Respect for the complexity and integrity of the individual.
- Releasing negativity and blockages.
Yoga & Healing
Website and original artwork created by Mindy Steffen.